::click::

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

grandma's birthday + last few days with mom

because i was the photographer, i didn't take much pictures of myself.. only this. when we were in the room getting dressed. it was rather blur.. so i sumi-e it. it definitely looked better. the picture looked like i have another eye bellow my right eye. because someone changed the setting of my camera the other day. and it's also my uncle's 11th anniversary. 11 years ago, i was the flower girl! and so do ing ay and ah yao the ring boy!11 years ago we took a picture in that position. the only diff is me and ing ay were in front. now, we are taller than them and we wouldn't want to block the feng shui.. wtf...
then, my basketball shirt. guess what number i am.. this number represent something in my life.. =p

mom just left for new zealand... and i'm starting to miss her. i miss her voice, her nagging, her pinching, and "deeee!!!" mummy... come back! sigh... shouldn't have look at that album just now. it made me miss mom more! *sob sob* 1 week or 1 and a half is she extend. its gonna be very fast...

my usual hang out...

No comments: