::click::

Sunday, December 28, 2008

weddings and anni

i always hated sunday. cause i will be forced to church. waking up at 7.30 on a sunday isn't really my cup of tea. however, today, i was forced to church again. and i thought it is going to be a boring day. and so, i took my own sweet time to get ready. yawning tenthousand times in church, playing with my nails, is what i usually do in church. not because i dont respect my religion, it's just that, i wasnt born into that life that my parents bring me to church. i was only brought to church when i was in std 5. maybe i am not ready for it yet. cause i dont seem to understand.


however, today at church, the priest did something different at the homily. he call all married couples to be hand in hand, and renew their vows.
"i (name) take you (name) as my husband, promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."
then you may kiss the bride. i think it's a sweet thing to hear.
i've always thought that marriage is nonsense. because it is hard to bare with someone else. what if he isnt the one. from what I've seen, before and after marriage is totally different.
today, i finally realized that it may happen. seeing so many couples renewing their vows, its magical. and thinking back, my parents anni is on xmas day. and surprisingly, they did not quarrel on that day. having said that, happy 21st daddy and mummy! i wish you more and more years to come.

No comments: