::click::

Monday, May 26, 2008

10 stuff that you dont know about me.

  1. i love dance class. body jam and line dance funk is a weekly MUST in my gym schedule. line dance funk is NOT ordinary country slow dance... come experience it @ fitness first.
  2. i am annoying. yeah, i have to admit that. its a fact. i can be the quiet-est person but also can be the noisiest person. depending in situation.
  3. i love desserts. ok not just me. my family. we follow the all or none principle.. wtf.. too much psychology. and mom's motto is no desserts no life.
  4. i don't wear heels often. if i wear my ordinary heels from pedal works, i will be almost the same height as my dad.
  5. its hard to find shoes. 9 1/2 or 10. wtf... is hard to get shoes ok..
  6. i ask stupid question after watching movie and complain if the ending sucks. bare with me if such situation happens.
  7. i love drawing. but i cannot draw.. wtf..
  8. i love making cards. and i enjoy the whole process of making it.
  9. i love bags, perfumes and shoes. and i think i will be a bagaholic, shoeaholic and perfumeaholic one day.
  10. i am missing someone. =p

addicted to:
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.


i am going to body jam later!! *jumps up and down*

No comments: