::click::

Thursday, May 29, 2008

sleeping goddess

someone gave me a title. sleeping goddess. because i can really sleep. and he is chun beng. cause he called me 10000 times but no answer. because he called me at unusual hours.. like 9,10,11 on a SUNDAY morning.
unicorn.. i like! does it still exist? i dont know. but if i do see one, i will take as many picture of it. its so... fairy tale-ish!
oh ya, anyone going to fitness first miracle'08?

listened this on youtube! nice..
Touch my body, put me on the floor, wrestle me around, play with me some more
Touch my body, throw me on the bed, I just wanna make you feel like you never did
Touch my body, let me rub my thighs, all around your waist, just a little taste
Touch my body, know you love my curves, come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body

No comments: