::click::

Saturday, January 19, 2008

tissue is my best friend!

i am currently having a bad bad running nose... i dont know why and how i got it. maybe my immune system is bad or what. nobody else had running nose. even ing ay,my cousin, who sleeps beside me everyday and she did not catch a cold. what is hap happening to me eh... my nose is blocked for the whole day, i can barely smell or taste anything.. i think i've been sneezing for the past two days, i thought i'll be better today, but no... it became worst! my nose is running awwaayyy!!!!! and all this cause insanity to me... and yet, i am still widely awake with my unblown hair... suddenly, i felt that malaysia is a cold place.. ok i should stop here... hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow? so that i can go swimming without getting worst!

2 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! U r still sick??? I use toilet paper! 2 rolls finish! Now got running nose plus red nose! BTW tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!

:: about me :: said...

yup! haha.. get well soon!