::click::

Saturday, October 25, 2008

my new interest

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COOKING!!!

today, my cooking mood came up and i cooked dinner. i will name it grilled salmon with white sauce. side dish is roast potatoes with rosemary and salad. i did everything myself. even the sauce. its not ready made white sauce. sad to say that i didn't take any pictures... but i will... in future.
why i suddenly have interest in cooking? blame afc.... my mom love that channel. and everytime there is an advert, she will switch to afc. and my favorite cook is jamie oliver. he is so magical.. LOL i like!

well tomorrow, i will make chicken. i dont know what, how or when to start. but i have to cook dinner tomorrow. did some grocery shopping and bought chicken, scallops, cod fish block, swiss brown mushroom, mozzarella and fresh rosemary. hopefully a great meal. =)

and bout my hair... it grew so fast. i cant stand it. i just cut my hair not long ago. less than a month. and it grew damn fast. cant stand it. i am definitely loving this hair cut. it brings out my shoulders and also its easier to maintain.


No comments: