::click::

Sunday, September 21, 2008

away from the world.

i cut my hair!! finally. now, my hair is short. like dam short. all this while, i never had the courage to cut this short. on that public holiday, i did it! actually, i only wanted to cut 6 inch of my hair off. but when washing my hair, i have doubts. i want to try something different. i ended up doing it.. as for now, i'm still in the process of accepting it. my hair used to be over my waist. now, its above my shoulder, of coz i need time.
my excuse is it looks ok, its so much lighter, it saves shampoo and conditioner. photos is still in my phone.

connection is crazy at home. cant even go online. i spent my excess time sleeping. lol.
and the best thing is, I AM LEAVING TO CHINA.XIA MEN NEXT SATURDAY!! OMG IM SO EXCITED!

3 comments:

Josephine said...

have a safe trip!

The Mrs Blogs said...

Oh gosh, you're so lucky! Do update us with your trip to China. I want to go there next year

:: about me :: said...

josephine: thanks

cas: i will be leaving on saturday.. will update when im back!