::click::

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the feeling of F-O-R-C-E-D

note *a quite emo post*
doing something you don't want to do, i hate the feeling. i really hate it. it is not nice at all. i mean, we do have choice. why force? why cant it be done in a more civilized way. why? i just don't get it. i don't want this anymore.. you have no rights to do so. no. definitely no. a plain animal that is born on earth. if you think after that you are happy with your action, you deserved to rot in hell. sorry for the harsh word. but i hate you so much more than i can think of. you dont make me love you more. you make me hate you till the end of my life. i will definitely remember what you did to me. it will all remain in my heart. i know you are reading this and laughing. you will regret for your action.

No comments: