::click::

Friday, October 5, 2007

familiar?

baby.. i really love u.. please don't think nonsence ok.. i know sometimes i do stupid things but inside my head i'm actually thinking of something.. i got lots of things 2 think so sometimes i might do something stupid like yest.. deep down my heart i always ask myself how to treat u better day by day.. how to show u that i love u.. i'm not a romantic person.. its the fact n all my frens knows.. i always think how to make u happy.. sometimes i day dream in office abt u n how to please u.. i hope u understand.. i wish that u can be beside me day n nite.. every moment in my life with u means a lot to me.. i know i'm not rich, just another worker some where.. but i will do wat i can for u.. muacks.. love u baby.. stop thinking nonsence

baby.. this is a small little poem 4 u.. i found it some where..
Title: A Cute little poem for a cute little girl.

You changed my world with a blink of an eye

That is something that I can not deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest Marites

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above

To take care of me and shower with love

When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear

And your touch have chased away all of my fear

You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile

It is even better everytime you smile

It so magical those things you've made

To bring back my faith that almost fade

Now my life is a dream come true

It all began when I was loved by you

Now I have found what I am looking for

It's you and your love and nothing more

Co'z you have given me this feeling of contentment
In my life
something I've never felt
I wish I could talk 'til the end of day
But now I'm running out of things to say
So I'll end by the line you already know "I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show

baby.. always remember i will be there to wipe off all ur tears and take away all ur pains and worries.. i will cheer u up when ur sad and give u what i can afford.. forget the past and concerntrate on ur future (u know wat i mean).. i miss u baby.. muacks.. hugs.. All the best for ur exams ok..

baby.. its not ur fault.. what is done is done.. past is past.. like i said b4.. ur my present n future.. i hope u feel the same way too.. i want to know that i'm always there.. no matter i'm half dead or alive..

it all came to an end...
bye bye... why i posted this? i dreamt of him last night.. buahaha funny dream

No comments: